ATA is always looking for talented people to join our team. Typical positions that we recruit for are shown here. The number of actual openings available at any given time for each of these positions will vary depending on projected business needs for our headquarters in San Diego and our regional offices. For detailed descriptions of each position, click on the position title in the table below.
- Software Salesperson
- Analysis-Driven Design Engineer
- Aerospace Analysis Engineer
- Dynamics Testing Engineer
- Thermal Analysis Engineer
- Optics Engineer
- Composite Materials Analysis Engineer
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Analysis Engineer
- Controls Engineer
- Engineering Software Programmer
- Applications Engineer
- Mechanical Designer
- Electromechanical Lab Technician
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Engineering Technician
- Director of Robotics and Controls
How to Apply
We appreciate your interest in ATA Engineering and request that you submit the following materials if you are qualified and wish to join our team of employee-owners at ATA Engineering:
- A current resume or CV.
- A copy of your up-to-date college transcripts. You may email them, or request that an official transcript be sent directly to the address below. If your transcript contains identifying information such as Social Security Number and/or date of birth, please delete this information prior to submitting your transcripts.
- A statement regarding your U.S. citizenship.
Please note: we prefer electronic copies of all documents, but you may also mail them to the address below if necessary. Many of our contracts require access to government, defense, and classified information. We cannot consider your application unless you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident. Unless you specifically state otherwise in your cover letter or e-mail, you will be considered for all current openings at all ATA locations. Once we have reviewed your qualifications, you will be contacted by email regarding the status of your application.
Email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail them to:
Manager, Human Resources
ATA Engineering, Inc.
13290 Evening Creek Drive South, Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92128
ATA Engineering, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage minorities, women, veterans, and people with disabilities to apply.